Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Fruitcakes Muncher's Club, "He's going alive at 9."


The Fruitcake Munchers Club - 27/05/2020

Taylor says he's going live at 9 (though I know he frequently says that then doesn't go through with it).


😂😂😂😂 That was fun. Hey Taylor ! Good luck with reporting me to bavarian police. 😂😂😂. Believe me, they know exactly who and where i am. They don't even have to leave the building to find me on some days. Thanks for this footage which will be part of another complaint because of harassment, slander and online stalking. I hope travel restrictions will be removed later, so that i can come and visit you in jail. 😂😂😂
Show less
4
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
Haha, he totally loses it with you at 1:15:40 😆 #Triggered
3
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
*someone D'oh! 🤦‍♂️
1
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
According to both Devine and Wanoa, Tom is a liar for repeatedly stating his real name. How does that work? 🤷‍♂️
2
tniedermeier
The Fruitcake Munchers Club 😂😂😂😂. Taylor "I got King Arthur behind me and John Wanoa in front of me". 😂😂😂. Hey Taylor, please spare me your homoerotic fantasies where you bend over for King Arthur and King Crusty. 😂😂😂.
1
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
@tniedermeier Eeek. No offence but is there any chance you could take out the last two sentences of that comment, mate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matt Taylor is a ‘Psychotic Child Abuser’

  READ MORE AT  EXPOSING THE HOAXTEAD TROLLS