Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Taylor just asking for Trouble..



πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Taylor just asking for trouble. Tell us more about how you love to torture kittens, Taylor. https://youtu.be/edPGVI5Fos8
3


tniedermeier

I stand by every word i ever said or wrote about convicted stalker, kitten torturer and all around psy cho Taylor. He belongs behind bars. And that is where he will end up. Rightfully so.
5

The Fruitcake Munchers Club

Haha, he totally loses it with you at 1:15:40 πŸ˜† #Triggered
4

The Fruitcake Munchers Club

@tniedermeier According to both Devine and Wanoa, you're a liar for repeatedly stating your real name. How does that work? 🀷‍♂️
4

The Fruitcake Munchers Club

1:20:39 - "The Fruitcake Munchers Club - I wanna know who that is first" πŸ˜†
3

The Fruitcake Munchers Club

@tniedermeier Tom, would you mind if I uploaded the clip of Taylor losing it with you? (To the Brighton Breezy channel rather than this one, in case he strikes it for copyright.) I ask because it shows your photo and he makes some pretty nasty comments about you, so I'll only upload it if you're comfortable with that and I have your permission.
4

tniedermeier

The Fruitcake Munchers Club I am fine with that. I will leave some comments there.
4

The Fruitcake Munchers Club

@tniedermeier Brilliant. Thanks, mate πŸ…
4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matt Taylor is a ‘Psychotic Child Abuser’

  READ MORE AT  EXPOSING THE HOAXTEAD TROLLS