Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tom Niedermeier is NOT Ricky Dearman.





Bravo Tom' that certainly pxssed on his bonfire. I have noticed when he streams on FB he tries to keep a calm composure , but when he's on YT his masks slips and reveals his true ugly abusive self. I have reported him for abusive content. Once again well done Tom, you made my day. 👏👏👏😆




Tracey Davenport Thank you. I have had it with these criminals now. Me and my team will ramp up the time spent on these numpties.




Wow I just got to the part where he's calling you a fxcking foul mouth bar stud. He has no self awareness whats so ever. I can imagine him sat there spitting feathers thinking how he's going make his come back. Which we all know is going to be one huge crock of BS.




Tracey Davenport where can I see this please Tracey?




@Vanguard Supreme is vile foul mouthed attack starts around 1h5mins warning very bad language. The rat got backed into a corner. Utterly despicable creature. https://youtu.be/sjdCmxqtOBA



@tniedermeier <<< My hero 🤩👏👏👏🏅



The Fruitcake Munchers Club This is only the beginning. Now. i have had it with these criminals. I have just started to rearrange 2020 and 2021 so that i have the funds and the personel to intensify proceedings with these bstrds.





What a guy! Well done, it was delightful watching him squirm






No comments:

Post a Comment

Matt Taylor is a ‘Psychotic Child Abuser’

  READ MORE AT  EXPOSING THE HOAXTEAD TROLLS