Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tough Talk from Taylor


Tough talk from Taylor but we've all seen how he reacts when the police knock on his door 😆 https://i.postimg.cc/0QWwC1YN/Screenshot-4578.png https://i.postimg.cc/prmnGcCJ/Screenshot-4579.png He's live on Zoom with Devine now. Matt reckons it's Plisko who had him arrested, for fraud! And he's threatening to punch Paris and Plisko. And this awesome role model is also boasting that he's confided in his young daughter what he'd really like to do to Paris and that she's had to talk him down! (Much to the amusement of Devine, of course) Matt reckons it's Plisko who had him arrested for fraud, btw!
Show less
10

Hide 26 replies
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
He says he's putting in a bill to the police for his time in custody. He's charging them at a rate of £1,500 an hour 😆
7
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
"I just told them to fvck off. And I said, 'You're a cvnt, and you're a cvnt, and you're a cvnt...'" Yeah - course you did, Matt 🙄
8
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
"I may just do the [Hampstead Dad] in a magistrate's court as well, Andy. I'm really thinking about it. It's a lovely atmosphere. It really is nice. It's just like chill, man." Haha, he thinks it's his choice?! Bless
8
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
Matt's perception of reality: he's got a cheque for £2 million coming for his King Arthur movie, a million of which he's gonna give to Edward Ellis; and he's got a £38,7 million lien coming which he's gonna use to build an "Earth ship" for Wanoa and a roof for his wife. No, seriously.
7
Prometheus
I was listening in to Devine for a little while but he was telling his usual tale of when the police wanted him to 'work' for them. How they do not get bored with that repetitious nonsense all the time. I left it, couldn't take any more!
6
Prometheus
@The Fruitcake Munchers Club More Devine nonsense, putting that into his head about charging for his time.
6
Prometheus
Disgusting if he did bring his daughter into his mess of a life, shame on him!
6
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
@Prometheus Just me sticking it out, then? I just hope my suffering is appreciated 😆
7
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
Andy: "It's fiction, but it's a fact at the same time" 🤦‍♂️
9
Tracey Davenport
Just realised how skinny and weak the freak ìn Greece is Check out the arms and legs he's pathetic.
7
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
Oh my God, Heather's just asked him to keep the noise down and after she's gone, he's told Matt he's sick of her putting him off and gestured that he wants to smack her one!
9
Bleeding Heart
I'm having a look now but the chat has been disabled. Damn them! Putting it on double speed...
4
Prometheus
@The Fruitcake Munchers Club Haha, yeah, taking one for the team mate! 😅 Taking a deep breath now & going to watch from the beginning on 2x.
6
Ding Dong the Wicked Scam is Dead
Dipped in and out. I think Matty with 2 Ts is waffling about being charged over the Wanoa thing. He broke his stalking order and got charged with that and he’s spouting madness cos he’s panicking. Couldn’t listen to all of it cos it was so boring but the threats of violence were awful and Devine has sunk even deeper into insanity.
8
Vanguard Supreme
Prometheus I reckon there is a high probability that he worked for them... A case of methinks he doth protest too much maybe 🤨🤭
6
Prometheus
@Vanguard Supreme Oh yes, he is hiding his past, lets a little bit out now & then, like tonight's video, his talk of 'perks' (stealing) from work. He must have been caught with a helluva lot of 'perks' to warrant sacking. His talk about breaking people's knuckles, every other one & 'kneecapping' people so casually rolls too smoothly of his tongue. I wouldn't be surprised if that druggie punishment was known to Devine already!
Show less
5
Prometheus
@The Fruitcake Munchers Club That's out of order what he did there, gesturing hitting Heather! If I was her, I would take that as a serious violent threat! What the hell was he on last night, he was slurring his words & making less sense than usual, if he is showing violence when he is abusing substances & makes a violent threat like that, believe you me, his next move could be actual physical violence! 🤬
Show less
5
Sheva Burton
@Bleeding Heart The chat is back, it is temporarily hidden after upload, often & then comes back later.
4
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
@Bleeding Heart No, the chat wasn't disabled per se. It's just that once a live show is finished, it has to process, during which time the chat box disappears and the video length displays as shorter than it is.
5
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
@Ding Dong the Wicked Scam is Dead Yeah, I reckon that's complete hogwash about him being arrested for giving money to a scam, not least because that's not a crime, and also because he was kept in for 24 hours, which suggests it was much more serious than that. And lest we forget he already has stalking and harassment charges against him by two different plaintiffs. And there was a case management hearing last week, which means things are probably getting serious.
Show less
6
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
@Prometheus Blimey, where have you worked? Most places I've worked would sack you for stealing one thing. And more often than not they call the police.
4
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
@Prometheus Yeah, I genuinely think Heather's at risk, both physically and mentally 😞
4
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
@Sheva Burton Ah sorry, I posted my explanation before I saw yours :)
3
Prometheus
@The Fruitcake Munchers Club Hahahaha, I didn't mean that I got perks of a job, my 1st job from school actually was so boring I used to fall asleep, I was a 'kardex index operator' a fancy name for making stencils & printing them out by turning a wheel by hand on the machine to print them out for office work later in the day. It was snoozeworthy. 💤 £5 a week until I turned 18 then got the princely sum of £7! 😁
Show less
3
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
@Prometheus Oh I didn't mean that, lol! I wasn't accusing you of nicking stuff, haha. I was referring to you saying you can get the sack if you steal too often, whereas my experience has been that people usually get sacked for nicking once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matt Taylor is a ‘Psychotic Child Abuser’

  READ MORE AT  EXPOSING THE HOAXTEAD TROLLS