Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Reasons fro Reporting Taylor!


I'd wondered if MT could be reported for using other peoples' original content (such as when he uses cartoon content). I know a certain amount of such content can be used without contravening copyright laws but I'm not 'up' in that type of legislation. I was just thinking of a reason for reporting his videos as death threats being made doesn't seem serious enough for YouTube.
1

Hide 2 replies
tniedermeier
As short as they are, they probably fall under "fair use". It's interesting to see that he pulls his tail between his legs now. I don't think he will do for long. The little coward. He is reading every comment here. Hey Taylor ! Good Doggy ! Now you are finally learning to behave. Stay sit !
2
The Fruitcake Munchers Club
Copyright infringements can't be reported by third parties, only by the content owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matt Taylor is a ‘Psychotic Child Abuser’

  READ MORE AT  EXPOSING THE HOAXTEAD TROLLS