Sunday, November 1, 2020

Well Well Well, Who's this then? (Snerper)


I always find it amusing that these creeps pop up, insult you and then expect an answer to their insidious and malicious questions.

  • The Charisma of a Wet Lettuce!
  • You really should be sectioned now, for everyone's sake!

From these comments, I can only deduce that 'Snerper' has the charisma of 'a wet lettuce' and is extremely jealous of my 'charisma', which has attracted world-wide fame, fortune and attention.

And that he (or she) should themselves be sectioned for their own sake!

As to the insidious and malicious questions:

How long did you last when you went on the run from the military police training school with your mother in tow?

I recommend you read my True Life Story and get your facts straight!

Available Now from Lulu.com!

If I was a 'deserter,' I would have been dishonourably dismissed from the Army for going AWOL.

It just goes to show that 'Snerper,' (who while hiding behind a sock puppet account), is nothing more than a sad and pathetic individual, who has to find purpose in their own life, by commenting on others, of whom he has no business commenting on.

As I fondly remember my Military Police training at Chichester, 50 of us started out and only 13 passed out.

You have to be the Best of the Best to become a Royal Military Policeman.

I passed the course!

Snerper wouldn't have lasted five seconds!


Not only are you 'Wrong,' but you are a Grade A 'Wrongen' too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matt Taylor is a ‘Psychotic Child Abuser’

  READ MORE AT  EXPOSING THE HOAXTEAD TROLLS